To educate our customers on tips so they can have a the best move ever! And at the same time having some moving tips and facts in there as well.
What is the nature of your business?
Moving Company in California
What do you want to illustrate/explain via the Infographic?
Student Movers would like for the customer to get a sense of what we can offer at Student Movers to help customer with moving. At the same time highlighting some fun facts about moving and outlining the most important tips that a customer can utilize to have The Best Move Ever!
Example. (Fun Facts)
Breakdown of household goods shipments by type:
- Individuals: 34%
- Corporate: 41%
- Military: 23%
- Other federal government: 2%
1 in 5 Americans Move Every Year.
- 95% of our customers say they will never use another moving company after moving with Student Movers.
Reasons for move (US Census Geographic Mobility for 2007):
- Larger/better home – 30.50%
- Establish own home – 16.90%
- Closer to work/school – 13.40%
- New job/transfer – 12.80%
- Family related – 10.60%
- Lower maintenance – 7.00%
- Renter to owner – 6.60%
- Financial/employment – 6.20%
- Loss of spouse – 3.00%
California holds two of the top ten most populous cities: Los Angeles and San Diego
In 1925 a giant sequoia located in California’s Kings Canyon National Park was named the nation’s national Christmas tree. The tree is over 300 feet in height.
Share this Image On Your Site
Please include attribution to The Student Movers with this graphic.